Total lack of support for Roborock - Application crashes on Android non-stop

Total lack of support for Roborock - Application crashes on Android non-stop

The Roborock app is virtually useless until you update it to stop crashing. It fails on Moto G5 Plus. When will the crash reports be reviewed and

corrective code fixes be issues ?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry for the trouble you are facing.

Roborock app might be incompatible with phones of old android system. We will report the issue to our R&D department but it may take some time to improve, may i know the current version of Roborock app on your phone? please see attache picture and you will find the version. Btw, May i suggest you use Mihome app instead?

Like0
  • I have this same problem, with a Moto G6. I have version 1.2.26 of the Roborock app and a Roborock S6 vacuum.

The crashes typically occur when trying to edit the map - to divide or merge rooms or to create a zone for regular cleaning.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/15/2020      12:19
    @BeepBoop:

Dear customer,

Given S6 could support both Roborock App and Mi home app, you could try to switch to Mi home app.

For Roborock app crash issue, may we know which region your Roborock APP is in?

If possible, we would like to ask your help to share your device to us, and we will ask our tech team to follow the issue up.

And what's more, we are working on the issue, so you could check if the issue is improved by coming updates.

Like0
    BeepBoop
    BeepBoop04/17/2020      15:33
    @RR_Support:

Thank you for your help. By region do you mean United States? How can I share more details with your tech team? I have not tried the MiHome app. Mainly because I thought that app had fewer features, but I will download and try that one today and report back whether it works better or not.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/18/2020      07:40
    @BeepBoop:

Hi, You could share more details to support@roborock.com, and they will give you reply about the issue. And the region it's as attached picture below, but only Mi Home's region is changeable. And for Mi Home app, you could have a try.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SLPMEP
Welcome to Roborock Forum