Error: 117 Left ODO error

Error: 117 Left ODO error

Have enjoyed the S6 for about a month but this week the robot announced an internal error. I've reset multiple times but the 117 Left ODO error keeps showing.

???

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry for the trouble you are facing.

We are afraid there is something wrong with left wheel, may i know where did you buy the robot?

Btw, it is suggested to contact support via email: support@roborock.com

Like0
    Walt
    Walt02/02/2020      12:11
    @RR_Support:

I bought it through Amazon Prime.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/04/2020      04:44
    @Walt:

Thanks for your info.

May i suggest you contact us via email support@roborock.com and tell us amazon order number of S6?

Like0
    Walt
    Walt02/05/2020      15:53
    @RR_Support:

The Amazon order number is: 114-7600555-0348269.

When I try to access the support URL it just takes me to the page with general info. Clicking on the support link/icon doesn't do anything.

Thanks for the continued help.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • I have the same problem with the S5. How can I resolve it?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/20/2021      00:59
    @Daniel:

If the internal error is related to the the wheel or ODO, please try the method below:

1. Put the device on the ground, push it manually onward & backward for around 10 sec (like using an eraser). See video below:

https://youtu.be/MiBkw_lcTF8

2. When it feels like there's less resistance on the wheels, start cleaning again to see if it works.

Notice:

Manually pushing the device would cause an overheat of the motor. If it couldn't be handled within 10 sec, please wait for a while until the motor cools down, and try it again.

Also, you can try to set the device to its factory version to have a try.

https://youtu.be/bjSVEEgkVn0

Step 1. Hold the recharge button for 3-5 seconds.

Step 2. Press the reset button next to wifi LED with a pin just once. Then the light of the power button, recharge and spot cleaning button will be out. When doing this, please make sure you're still holding the recharge button without moving.

Step 3. Keep holding the recharge button for 5 seconds after you've pressed the reset button until the light of the power button blinks again, then you'll hear the tone "Restoring the initial version. It will take about five minutes. Please wait with patience". After that, you could stop holding the recharge button.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Walt
Welcome to Roborock Forum