Mopping Improvement

Mopping Improvement

Can you add a Y-shape mopping option? I believe that it would improve the mopping performance if the robot would mop in a Y-shape pattern similar to other mopping robots. It seems like it would be a fairly simple software upgrade to provide this option.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I am surprised nobody reply here yet?

Like0
  • what do you mean by Y-shape? I was thinking that adding a sponge scourer bellow the mop could increase the pressure the device does on the floor. Currently I have tiles in my floor and it's not doing a good job, some parts of the tile don't get mopped. I think it could be easy to do and it wouldn't be an issue for the device, except a more power consumption because of the increased friction with the floor.

Like0
  • This is a must have!

It will be a significant improvement in Mopping feature.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DanKirk
Welcome to Roborock Forum