Unable to see the "Agree" button on the User Agreement/Privacy Policy popup on Android

Unable to see the "Agree" button on the User Agreement/Privacy Policy popup on Android

Environment: Moto x4, Android 9 (PPWS29.69-39-6-5) App version V1.2.26

Steps to repro:

1. install app
  2. Connect to Roborock
  3. Connect to wifi
  4. Tap on "Enter robot"

Actual Results: A popup screen which starts with "Clicking the 'Agree' means you have read and agreed to ..." appears but the "Agree" button is not present on screen and it is not possible to scroll to it. The only way out is to shut down the app and restart it but you always get stuck in the same place.

Expected result: Should be able to tap on the "Agree" button.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us which app you're using now? Please kindly send us the screenshot of the page which shows no " agree" button. Have a rainbow weekend~~ Thank you.

Like0
    JackGreylock
    JackGreylock02/24/2020      16:59
    @RR_Support:

This issue was on the Roborock app. I have since switched to the Mi home app as I was able to get the roborock s4 working with that.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/07/2020      08:14
    @JackGreylock:

Okay got it, glad to hear that your robot could work right now. If anything we could support you in future, please feel free to contact our support team support@roborock.com, Thank you.

Like0
    LouVerd
    LouVerd03/09/2020      13:57
    @RR_Support:

This is the same problem on my Nokia7+ Android 10

What other App should I use.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • Hello, I have the exactly same error. I'm using the Roborock App. How can I solve it?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/12/2020      08:56
    @Maggie:

Hi Maggie, sorry for the inconvenience, may I suggest you adjust the font size on your smart phone and check if anything changed? Thank you.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JackGreylock
Welcome to Roborock Forum