Roborock S55 stopped working after latest firmware update

Roborock S55 stopped working after latest firmware update

Hi, after the latest firmware update I cannot use the vacuum cleaner via the app. It shows "Your robot is a Chinese mainland version. It is uncertified in the current region, nor can it operate normally. Please consult the seller". However, I am connected to the China Mainland server. What am I doing wrong, is it a bug? Does anybody else having the same issue?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, ZhiTaN, Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please send us the SN of your robot and Mi ID to our support@roborock.com? Open the cover of device and take out the dustbin. You will see a bar code on device's bottom(not on dust bin). The SN is under bar code like R0201S82418800. Thank you.

Like0
  • I had the same issue like this. Even i changed the time to China and use Shanghai time as usual before but it's not work. Few week ago i still control it via Mi Home.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/17/2020      07:55
    @Nghiatr:

Hi Nghiatr, Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please send the screenshot of the message and the SN( as above picture ) to our support@roborock.com or support@roborock-eu.com? They will double check with it.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZhiTaN
Welcome to Roborock Forum