Accesories/spare parts

Accesories/spare parts

I have recently bought Xiaomi Roborock S5Max. I would like to buy some accesories/spare parts (like main brush, filter, side brush, cleaning cloth etc) just in case.....The thing is I cannot find parts for S5Max, offers are for s50, s55 or s6. I do not know if accessories for s50, s55 or s6 could be used with my X.Roborock S5Max? Additionally, when I read customers rewiews, they are not quite satisfied with some parts (i.e. cleaning cloth is smaller then original, side brush doesn't fit etc, etc). Please, can you help me with some advice?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, Rita, some of the spare parts are interchangeable, but some are not. below the picture for your reference. If you want to know more about it, please feel free to contact us support@roborock.com, and tell us what you want to purchase so that we could recommend you more accordingly.

Thank you.

Like0
    szaszz
    szaszz03/16/2020      14:00
    @RR_Support:

hello,

I am still confused because the top and bottom model names are different.

So please share an accurate table or answer my questions below:

I have an S5 Max . Please list what are the compatible vacuum cleaner types regards to the different parts.

• main brush
    • side brush
    • dust bin filter
    • mop

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/17/2020      10:00
    @szaszz:

Comparing the top and bottom model, the spare parts between the top and bottom model are interchangeable. And you could make the purchase of those spare parts on below link:https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32917164355.html

For further information, you're welcome to contact our support@roborock.com, Thank you.

Like0
    Amirr
    Amirr03/04/2024      07:17
    @szaszz:

When it comes to accessories and spare parts for your vehicle, reliability and customer service are paramount. Here auxbeam customer service ensures you get top-notch assistance and guidance in finding the perfect components for your needs. From headlights to brake pads, their extensive inventory covers all your automotive requirements. With Auxbeam's dedication to quality and support, you can drive with confidence knowing you have reliable products and assistance at your fingertips.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rita
Welcome to Roborock Forum