Roborock S5 and Vaccum Modes after FW 3.5.7_002008

Roborock S5 and Vaccum Modes after FW 3.5.7_002008

Hi! After upgrade to latest FW I cannot find Vaccm Modes in the app (Turbo, Normal, Silent). A new option, Gentle mode, has been added, but does not change anything when vaccuming. Is the Vaccum Mode settings removed from the app with the lates FW?

I think the machine now runs in silent mode, and with no option to increase vaccum settings / intencity.

Hope you can help.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear customer,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please refer to the attached picture for where you could find the modes setting.

And please kindly note the now "gentle mode" was previously named "mopping mode". They are of the same mode.

Like0
    Lucian
    Lucian06/04/2020      06:35
    @RR_Support:

It seems vaccum turbo mode is removed without any warning on update. How can I return to previous firmware? I want to use turbo mode from time to time when need a better cleanup.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/04/2020      08:45
    @Lucian:

Hi, could you please send us a picture of the cleaning modes?

Meanwhile, is S5 the model number of your device? If yes, you can follow the instruction below:

Step 1. Hold the recharge button for 3-5 seconds.

Step 2. Use a pin to press the reset button next to wifi LED just once,and power button, recharge and spot cleaning button's light will be out. When you are doing this, please make sure recharge button is still under your finger's holding without moving.

Step 3. Keep holding recharge button for 5 seconds after you press reset button until power button blinks again and you hear the tone "Restoring the initial version. It will take about five minutes. Please wait patient", and then you could remove the finger.

Notice:

1. Factory default restore will disconnect RoboVac from wifi. Please re-add it after factory default restore.

2. Factory default restore will also make RoboVac's firmware version come back to original one when it was made in factory. 

3. Factory default restore will delete all your setting on device like scheduled cleaning.

4. Factory default restore will delete every single cleaning's log including every cleaning's duration, size and map. But the total duration, total times of cleaning and total size will be still kept there.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bjarte
Welcome to Roborock Forum