problem with my roborock

problem with my roborock

Hello! I need to find out what to do with my Roborock s5, I have being using it for around 3 months and It has being working always great , Two days ago started with a problem it says all the time... positioning... positioning and cant move or do anything, she gets crazy. I already tried to reset and install it again but the psorblem is still there. Can someone help me to know what to solve the problem please.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are sorry for the trouble you are facing and for all the inconvenience. 

Please contact support@roborock.com with info below.

1. picture of map

2. dock's position picture

3. a video robot says position fails.

Like0
  • Same with me... Happened just suddenly like that... 😭😭

Like0
  • Ahhhhh... I can solve the problem.... Please check the wheels... Try to roll it backward and forward continuously... Check it.. If there is something stuck or no. In my case one of the wheel just only can move forward.. When I tried to move it backward, it didn't move continuously.. So I forced it... And find just not so big dry tissue stuck it there... I'm so happy.. It can work normally again...

I hope this information can help you.

Thank you...

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/28/2020      06:17
    @Anthand:

Thanks for your updates, it is glad to hear that you figured it out.

If you have any further question in the future, be free to let us know.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LGR
Welcome to Roborock Forum