Can’t divide room + automation suggestion

Can’t divide room + automation suggestion

Hello. After updating my s5 to latest firmware 3.5.7_002008 I found a divide room” option in mi-home app (iOS). But when I try to do it I get a “WiFi connection error” after drawing a yellow line and pushing “divide”. I tried to clear cache, but it didn’t help. Everything else works fine.

another issue is that I don’t have a “gentle clean” option in automation menu when I try to bind it to aqara cube action.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi Naesdnlk, Sorry for the inconvenience.

For divide room, would you please bring both the robot and the dock close to router and try again? maybe it will try several times.

About the gentle mode, would you please enable it on setting as picture?

If any other problem, please feel free to contact us via support@roborock.com. Thank you.

Like1
    Jacob
    Jacob04/18/2020      07:57
    @RR_Support:

I have a some problem, I activated gentle mod, robot still couldn’t divide rooms. If it clear start maps is gone and creating map again

pls help me

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/19/2020      07:40
    @Jacob:

Hi Jacob, Thank you for your reply and info. Would you please send all details ( the history cleanup map, SN of your robot, ) to support@roborock.com? Thank you.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naesdnik
Welcome to Roborock Forum