My Roborock S4 has trouble on carpet

My Roborock S4 has trouble on carpet

I've had my S4 for nearly 4 months. I have recently moved to a different house. My Roborock has no trouble on the hardwood floors, but does not work well on the carpeting. I keep receiving error messages informing me that the unit is stuck or blocked. I then instruct it to continue cleaning, which it does for a few minutes before the same message comes up again. What can I do?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi Rancher, Sorry for the inconvenience. For this issue, did you receive any error code about this issue? Is it convenient to send us picture to show us your carpet? It's better if you could send us a video to show us the abnormal behavior when your robot runs on the carpet and send it to our support@roborock-eu.com or support@roborock.com so that we could learn more from it.

Thank you.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rancher
Welcome to Roborock Forum