error 10 problem

error 10 problem

Hi i own a roborock s5 last three months.It was working fine until last week.Since then my robot is suffering from ''error 10 disease'' .I use both the filters that came with the robot in the box but i get the same message.Of course i let the filters dry at least 24 hours.I always cleaned them using just water and the app says that they are about 85%.I checked them to spot any kind of deformation or anything that could be a problem but i didn't find anything.I reseted the robot but nothing changed.I am desperate because i can't use the robot anymore.What should i do?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear customer, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

1. Empty dust bin. Clean filter and dry it outside under sunshine for at least 12 hours.

2. Replace the filter with a brand new one from original package box.

3. Pls send us some pictures to show your filter.

4. Change cleaning mode to Max and put hand close to vent if feel if there is big wind. See attached picture.

5. Clap fan slightly like video in link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17mOVnVn7aNj_k2IRSDsfvd5WwSrluSg-

Like0
    mika
    mika04/22/2020      17:11
    @RR_Support:

thank you for supporting me.

1.I always let my filters dry at least 48 hours.I use both the filters that came in the original box and i am using the robot once every other day.So i don't use the same filter in less than 4 days. I am always sure that the filters are super dry.

2.Right now i don't have a brand new filter to use.I am going to buy one but at this point i think that the filters aren't the case.

4.when i put my hand close to the vent i can feel some air coming out but definitely not a big wind.

5.Already did that but not sure if something came out.

p.s.Did all the above and wanted to check if the problem was resolved. By coincidence at the same time my wife poured some sugar on the floor. I thought it was a good challenge for the robot and tried the spot cleaning mode. For my disappointment not only the problem(error 10 after a while) remained but i realised that the robot didn't manage to clean the sugar even if it was on max mode(until the error 10 notification occurred and the fan went on silence mode).After it finished 1/3 of the sugar was still on the floor.I also have a video that i can send you if you think that this might help. Looking forward for your reply.

FRONT VIEW

BACK VIEW

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/24/2020      07:33
    @mika:

Thank you for your reply and info.

For this kind of situation, may I suggest you send all details ( include the methods you tried and your order information, SN of your robot ) to our support@roborock.com? they will try to give you a reply about this issue. Thank you.

You could find the SN as below:

Open the cover of device and take out the dustbin. You will see a bar code on device's bottom(not on dust bin). The SN is under bar code like R0201S82418800.

If you have already added device to app, you could also check SN on app Mi home. See attached picture "SN"

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mika
Welcome to Roborock Forum