S5 Max Water Tank Pipe Problem

S5 Max Water Tank Pipe Problem

Hi I just bought S5 Max 3 weeks ago, and I just notice today that the translucent pipe inside water tank not attached to the water hole, that's why everytime I use for mopping no water come out after water level below water hole.

I follow instruction to blow air holes and try to suck water hole and also use needle to check dripping holes in unit, everything is good.

Model : roborock.vacuum.s5e, Serial number : R0518S00100859.

How to solve this problem? The plastic pipe just lay down in the bottom of the water tank. 😁

Thank you.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Anyway to buy water tank S5 Max or this can be fixed or claim?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/24/2020      07:18
    @Johan:

Hi, Johan, Sorry for the inconvenience. sorry that we think it cannot be fixed by yourself, so the suggestion of us is that you could purchased a water tank of it. Thank you.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Johan
Welcome to Roborock Forum