No more push notifications?

No more push notifications?

Hello! I all of a sudden don’t get push notifications frome my roborock S5. It just stopped one day. I have all settings correct. I also tried to reset the app and try to reset the roborock but with no luck. I haven’t change phone or anything like that. I have an iPhone Xr. Anyone has any suggestions?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear Gaspo, Sorry for the inconvenience. We are afraid it's a bug, and we've forwarded it to our tech department, they are discussing it with Xiaomi's teach team now, please kindly wait in patience.

Thank you.

Like0
  • is this bug fixed? because I have still the same bug with my iPhoneXs and I don‘t get any push notification from my roborock s5

my notification settings in my iPhone are correct and I also tried to reinstall the app, but it did not work.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/20/2020      10:10
    @fidan:

Clear the cache on the app; disable the notification settings and re-enable it.

Also, you can change another phone to have a try.

Like0
  • Same here, I receive only zone cleaning notifications.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/21/2021      07:23
    @kabas:

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

It may be a little bit hard to address the issue here, and we may need some of your other information. Please contact support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gaspo
Welcome to Roborock Forum