Roborock S5 software upgrade

Roborock S5 software upgrade

Hi, I've been hearing rumors that S5 model will be discontinued. I just got mine (it's on its way) and I was wondering if the rumors are true. I have three questions:

1. Are any future software upgrades going to be available for this model?

2. I read there is a multi-floor upgrade coming and I would definitely want this feature on mine. Should I consider cancelling my order and evaluate another Roborock model?

3. Thinking ahead I downloaded the app and the S5 model is not available in the options, doesn't the S5 work with the app?

Thank you!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear Customer,

Please do not worry we will keep the software of S5 updated as well. And we have plan for adding multi-floor mapping into S5 and making the S5 support the Roborock app as well. However, we have not been informed about the exact date for the plan.

Hope you could understand.

Like1
    Shanis
    Shanis05/02/2020      04:53
    @RR_Support:

That is much appreciated! Can't wait to try it out. Thank you!😊

Like0
    madalin
    madalin05/10/2020      09:53
    @Shanis:

Can you please tell us if it will be discontinued? I also heard those rumors. It would be a shame to give it up.

Thanks!

Like0
  • Hello, I can propose you to visit our guide where you will find roborock products with their specifications and their advantages! You will find the best cordless vacuum and cleaning robots. https://9best.top/cordless-vacuum/

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shanis
Welcome to Roborock Forum