Cannot connect S5 Max with Roborock app

Cannot connect S5 Max with Roborock app

It stuck at this step. Robot cannot connect to Wifi (2.4Ghz). But when I use Mi home app. It can connect Wifi. However I need to try to use Roborock app. Can you resolve my problem?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear Customer,

Your case is quite rare to us. May we ask if the issue has been resolved.

If not, could you please contact us through our support email, support@roborock.com. We may need more information and involve the tech team for the issue.

Like0
  • I had this too.

The issue was with my mobile. I use a Firewall on android (NoRootFirewall) and while I let the app talk to the internet, there's some other process that the firewall was blocking.

I disabled the mobile firewall, flushed the app cache, reset the WiFi on the vacuum and then tried again. Worked fine after that. I re-enabled the firewall and it all works fine. It was only in the setup that it needed the security relaxed a bit..

I hope that helps (took me a couple hours to figure it out myself)

CW

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/11/2020      09:21
    @CallumW:

Thank you for your kindly suggestion, and we think it's a good may to try it, we will collect your suggestion and we think it may also helps our other users. Thank you again.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tita
Welcome to Roborock Forum