[Roborock S5 MAX] Why my dust bin isn't filled?

[Roborock S5 MAX] Why my dust bin isn't filled?

I have tried all level of suction, but my dust bin never gets filled... and so I have to empty it a lot of times

https://imgur.com/a/5eupKTw

I couldn't upload images as an attachment because "Request failed with status code 500"

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear customer,

We are afraid the hair is too long for the robot to deal with. May we know what's the hair, it is from animal or carpet?

We would suggest you try balance mode to see if it could help.

Like0
  • it is from a dog, a labrador

Like0
  • With balance mode... the same: https://imgur.com/a/uqFNxkX

The air exits only from the right air outlet, is it ok?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/11/2020      08:46
    @Giulio:

Thank you for your reply and info. Yes, the air from right air outlet, and the left one is the speaker. If balance mode is the same, we are afraid the robot could not cope with the long hair from your labrado.

Like0
    Giulio
    Giulio05/11/2020      22:23
    @RR_Support:

Is there a way to test suction power?

compared with my previous robot is very low and it’s strange because it has higher Pa.

Also sometimes when i remove the bin it says “Filter clogged”

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/12/2020      08:32
    @Giulio:

You could just select the different vacuum mode via app and feel the wind by your hands, but there is no tool we could support you test test suction power.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • Have you tried replacing or cleaning the hepa filter?

Like0
    Giulio
    Giulio05/12/2020      20:15
    @VANT:

Nope! Should i? Roborock is two months old, i have washed the filter three times with water.

Like0
    VANT
    VANT05/13/2020      07:19
    @Giulio:

I don't know what condition your filter is in. I first blow the filter with compressed air from the compressor, and wash it with water and detergent once every 2 weeks. If you have a spare filter, I'd replace it and check how the vacuum cleaner works.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giulio
Welcome to Roborock Forum