do any Roborock model have the Y-Mopping pattern

do any Roborock model have the Y-Mopping pattern

I think that is the best way to clean the floor.

The Viomi models have this function, but the roborock models have a better suction and wall detectors so they can speed up or brake the side brush. Also the roller can move to pick better the degree on the carpets.

A roborock with Y-Mopping pattern would be perfect.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, Thank you for your feedback, sorry that our robot is not support Y-mopping pattern currently. We will forward your suggestion to our tech department and hope they could improve the function in future. Thanks again.

Like1
    super_bros9
    super_bros905/11/2020      08:48
    @RR_Support:

There is no plan to implement it on nearby future upgrades?

Like2
    Kahner
    Kahner05/11/2020      22:20
    @RR_Support:

I would like to second this feature request. Would love to get it on my s5 Max and other models for improved mopping. Thanks!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/12/2020      08:36
    @super_bros9:

We've forwarded it to our tech department but sorry that we don't know many info about it yet. For future development, please kindly pay attention on us, thank you. :).

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

super_bros9
Welcome to Roborock Forum