Multiple floors?

Multiple floors?

I was under the impression that the S6 Pure was capable of multiple floors. I've got everything set up on my main floor. I'd like to be able to clean upstairs and the basement. Is it possible without losing the map from the main floor?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear Customer,

The latest firmware with multi-floor maps feature supported has been released on Roborock app. Literally, you can save multiple maps and clean the upstairs and basement without losing the map from the main floor. The robot will recognize the floor by itself.

Like1
    thaKing
    thaKing05/14/2020      16:29
    @RR_Support:

I have had this for less than a week, immediately updated to the latest firmware. I don't see an option to save multiple maps or to utilize for multiple floors. What are the steps?

Like0
    thaKing
    thaKing05/14/2020      16:47
    @RR_Support:

Welp, apparently there was yet another firmware update. I loaded it and now see multiple floors options. Thanks!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/15/2020      07:50
    @thaKing:

You are welcome. Glad to hear that. Now you can enjoy the multi-floor maps feature.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thaKing
Welcome to Roborock Forum