Vacuum and mop simultaneously?

Vacuum and mop simultaneously?

I have been separating the tasks (I'll vacuum 3x/wk then mop). Can I do both at the same time and not run it 4x/wk, or do you have to do them separately?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear Customer,

You can vacuum and mop at the same time.

Actually, there is no switch to only disable mopping or vacuum feature and just let one of them work.

Once robot is moving, vacuum begins working.

Once robot is moving and mopping attachment installed, mopping begins working.

If you hope it vacuums only, you could only uninstall mopping attachment, and there is no way to make robot mop without vacuum.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thaKing
Welcome to Roborock Forum