S5 Max

He Hello I ordered my S5Max today !

After a long doubt between the S5 Max and the S6, it has become the S5 Max because moping is important to me !

now my question is i have a black floor with a fine gray joint, can i expect problems because of this?

And if so how can I solve the problem?

Kind Regards

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Dear Customer,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you send us a picture of the black floor on your house? And you can give it a shot once you received the S5 Max.

Like0
    Philippe C
    Philippe C05/26/2020      12:38
    @RR_Support:

I will keep you informed after receiving the device.

Like0
  • Hello ;

Thank you for the support.

I will keep you informed after receiving the device.

Kind Regards

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/27/2020      09:25
    @Philippe C:

Hi,

Thanks for your updates.

Generally speaking, the vacuum will work well on the black floor on your house. You can also give it a shot once you received it.

If you have any further help, do not hesitate to contact us.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Philippe C
Welcome to Roborock Forum