Roborock S6 Mi Home App Stuck Loading Map

Roborock S6 Mi Home App Stuck Loading Map

Hi,

My Roborock S6 Mi Home App is stuck on the "Loading Map" mode. Also, none of the cleaning history maps appear. This began when I tried to start it this afternoon. I have not run it since the error appeared. The S6 has used this map multiple times with no problem. My house is approximately 120 sq meters. I've unsuccessfully tried the following to troubleshoot the problem:

• Cleared the Mi Home app cache
  • Reinstalled the Mi Home app
  • Turned off the phone's wifi and and used the phone's data to attempt to connect
  • We do not have any other Xiaomi devices
  • Firmware is: 3.5.4_1048
  • Serial number: R0341S93600918
You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi Darren,

We contacted Xiaomi and they said they have fixed it, what about the map loading issue at your end now? Does it still persist?

If it is still there, you can

1. move the vacuum manually away from the charging dock, turn it off, and dock it with the charging dock again to make it turn on automatically.
    2. Reset the wifi of the vacuum, and try the wifi connection process again.
    Like0
    Darren
    Darren06/05/2020      06:59
    @RR_Support:

Hi,

The map is working fine now. It suddenly started working a few hours after my original post (and contacting support). Perhaps it was a remote server issue that was fixed? Thanks for checking back!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/07/2020      08:32
    @Darren:

Hi Darren, glad to hear that it works well now. And yes, we did some change on the server at our end.

If you have any further question, do not hesitate to contact us.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darren
Welcome to Roborock Forum