Roborock lost

Roborock lost

Hello i have a problem with my roborock it keeps making random cleaning lines as if its lost and it doesnt continue cleaning , i have a bright floor does this affect its work , here is a map attached

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

What is the model number of your robot?

If the robot's cleaning trace is abnormal, try methods below.

1. Did the problem happen when the water tank was installed? If yes, uninstall tank to see if problem exists.

2. Have you ever checked if there is anything stuck inside of the wheel?

3. Does it happen on both carpet and hardfloor? Did you wax wood floor recently?

4. Use wet cloth to clean the wall sensor at right of device and cliff sensors like attached picture to have a try. If problem still exists, could you please send us a picture of wall sensor? You need to open the flash when taking photo of wall sensor so that it could show inside of sensor clearly.

Besides, I found that the map is tilted or overlapped.

1. How many floors do you have? If more than one, did you bring robot to different floor?

2. Is there mirror on the ground of your house? Robot's laser may reflect on mirror and it will think there is room inside of mirror.

3. Was map correct before with same house environment?

4. Could you draw correct plan of your house on the current overlap map screenshot and send it to us?

5. Have you tried to delete current map and create a new map?

Like0
    Robo
    Robo06/14/2020      17:37
    @RR_Support:

No i dont use the water tank,and i clean the wheels regularly,i have porcelain tiles but the tiles are shinny, i cleaned the sensors and i will attach the photos. I deleted the map several times with no luck

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/15/2020      09:08
    @Robo:

Could you send us some pictures of the porcelain tiles floors?

Did the robot draw the correct map before with the same environment?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Robo
Welcome to Roborock Forum