S5MAX does not mop

S5MAX does not mop

I bought new S5MAX. But it does not mop.

1) I filled it water, almost full level.

2) Changed level of mopping to maximum on Mi Home

3) Created map

But it does not mop, only sweep. What can be a problem?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

sorry to respond late. Does this issue still exist?

You can try methods below:

If the water comes out only a little or none at all, please try the methods below.

1. Wet the mopping cloth before mopping, install it, and start the robot for 10 minutes with the wet cloth to see if the floor is mopped.

2. Change another mopping cloth.

3. Make sure there is no detergent in the water because it might block the air-in hole.

4. Pump up air from the air-in hole (such as blow it) and see if there're any bubbles in the water. See attached picture.

5. Pump water from the water-out hole (such as suck it) and see if there's any water coming out. See attached picture.

6. Disable the carpet mode and try again. See attached picture.

Like0
    Rudi
    Rudi07/30/2020      18:19
    @RR_Support:

Hello I have same problem above. I did your instruction but it still not works. The water tank is normally I have tried to blow in the air holes and the water come out well. So what to do to fix this problem? Please help

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/31/2020      07:41
    @Rudi:

So you have tried all the suggestions mentioned above, but the water still does not come out from the water tank?

Please tell us the serial number and purchase info, including seller's name, purchase date and order number.

Note: You can email us these info via support@roborock.com.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ferrumit
Welcome to Roborock Forum