Rubber corner feet on S5

Rubber corner feet on S5

Hello,

I've had my S5 since March of this year. The rubber corner foot has split at the ends and is tangling in my carpet nap. How do I go about getting a replacement?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi Mike,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

Could send us a picture of the broken part?

Please send us the device info of S5. See pic attached.

May I know where you purchased this S5? Could you send us a copy of invoice or receipt? If you bought it from Amazon, you can send us the Amazon order number.

Note: Taken privacy into security, you can contact us via email support@roborock.com and provide these info, then our agents will continue to help you.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mike
Welcome to Roborock Forum