Shaggy carpet with 3 cm strings

Shaggy carpet with 3 cm strings

i have a shaggy carpet with strings that are 3 cm when pulled straight.

can S5 Max or S6 vacuum this carpet without getting stuck ?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi Ron,

Thanks for reaching out.

Frankly speaking, our vacuum may not work on shag carpets, because the long hair will cover cliff sensors and make device mistake it as cliff and stop running.

If you still want to give it a try, you can purchase one from the Amazon official store and do an actual test on your house. You can return it for free if it does not work well.

Like0
  • I have a frieze carpet and the s6 pure handles it pretty well. The downside that I have experienced is 9 times out of 10, it makes it thru both my carpeted rooms with no issue, But the 1 out of 10... The side brush will get wound up in the carpet 2-3 times. I have to untangle it and restart it. Because it works so well most of the time, I'm still very happy with the purchase.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ron
Welcome to Roborock Forum