Dividing Room on Map

Dividing Room on Map

I am in edit map mode, i select Edit room, then Divide. I am trying to divide this large GRAY region, but tapping in that area doesn't do anything. If i tap in other areas, i get a divider.

Any ideas here?? Buggy software?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• sorry, Roborock s6maxV on 1.40.86

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/11/2020      07:35
    @Daggit:

Hello, the gray area means that it does not be recognized. Set zone cleaning with the gray area included and then verify whether it can be detected.

If it does not work, we suggest you to reset the map and re-map the house by starting the robot from the dock.

Also, you can move the dock's position to a more central place of the house to give it a shot.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daggit
Welcome to Roborock Forum