S4 Multi floor

S4 Multi floor

I purchased the S4 with the promise of the multifloor support. Is there any ETA on the release of this feature or is there a way to bootleg the app to make this work?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

It is estimated to release the firmware for S4 which supports multi-floor maps feature by the end of June or early July. But I have to say, it depends on the tests result. You can keep an eye on APP for updates.

Like0
    Erkme73
    Erkme7309/12/2020      12:25
    @RR_Support:

Is that June or July of 2020, or next year? If the former, are we to presume the testing didn't go so well, and it may never arrive? I just received the S4 yesterday and have 29 days remaining to give up on this model. I have a three level house and having saved maps is really important.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/15/2020      11:30
    @Erkme73:

Hi, thanks for your reply. The ETA is unsure yet. But considering you have three level house and it is a brand new device, you can return it and exchange it for another model, which supports multi-floor maps feature already, lie S5 Max, S6, S6 Pure and S6 MaxV.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chase
Welcome to Roborock Forum