How to schedule a single room to be cleaned

How to schedule a single room to be cleaned

I do not see any option to schedule a single room to be cleaned. (Or a set of rooms). Basically, i want a subset of my saved map to be cleaned at 3am but there is no way to specify what to clean via the scheduler. I must be blind, as this is a pretty obvious function to be included with my 750$ robot.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Please see the video I created at https://youtu.be/va6uf9Cmaws for help with this.

Like1
  • Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

What is the model number of your robot?

Did you enable the multi-floor maps feature? If so, sorry that it doesn't support the schedule room cleaning feature with Multi-floor map saved mode enabled.

Since the vacuum may not locate at the certain floor when cleaning a room with the schedule.

But thanks for your feedback. Would you please let us know the detailed situation for schedule room cleaning feature and Multi-floor map simultaneously?

Based on this situation, we will forward your advice to our R&D department and hope they will add this feature in the future. But at this moment, we could not promise you anything. 

Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated!

Like0
    Sailingpj
    Sailingpj03/28/2021      20:51
    @RR_Support:

Y'all mention enabling this feature all the time, but I can't find where you tell us how to turn it off. It seems to have been turned on by default when I got my vacuum.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/29/2021      00:51
    @Sailingpj:

Do you mean the multiple-floor feature? If that's the case, here's where you can turn it off.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daggit
Welcome to Roborock Forum