Timers Not Working Consistently

Timers Not Working Consistently

As you can see, I have three timers setup. All work consistently with the exception of the 6:30 one. The 6:30 works, maybe, once a week even though it’s scheduled to run almost every day. I’ve tried disabling and reenabling this timer and it’s configured to run outside of Do Not Disturb times.

How do I resolve? Thank you.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Is there any notification pops up at 6:30? Please send us a picture on your smart phone.

Clear the cache on the app or uninstall and reinstall the app to give it a shot.

Please send us the device info as pic attached.

Besides, may I know when and where you purchased this robot?

Like0
    Bink
    Bink06/18/2020      17:25
    @RR_Support:

No notification. I cleared the cache and the same problem persisted. The device was purchased about a month ago from Amazon.com. I have sent the information to the service email address you noted below since I don’t feel comfortable posting some of this information publicly.

Thank you.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member06/19/2020      07:57
    @Bink:

Gotcha. It is okay. It would be better to use email to get in touch with each other taken security and privacy into consideration. Our agents will continue to help you and will try to fix it.

Like0
    Bink
    Bink06/19/2020      14:44
    @RR_Support:

Email support got back to me timely and had me change the 6:30 timer to 6:31—and this resolved the issue. Why it did, I don’t know, but I’m fine with having the schedule run one minute later ;) .

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bink
Welcome to Roborock Forum