Multifloor docking

Multifloor docking

Hi all! For a week I'm in the possessing of a S5 Max. Really like it. I've a 3 floor house and I've a map for every floor now.

When i put Roby on a new floor it can clean without the docking (select the map of that floor and it works)

However, when it is finished it keeps searching for the dock, and that doesn't stop. Isn't there a way that the robot stops searching when it cannot find the dock? Don't want to bring the docking every time I put it on another floor and apparently I don't have to but only at the end it should stop searching for the dock

Cheers!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Roby, can you tell me how you selecting map for current floor? Got saved maps for two floors, but in app working map is last used (with Edit / Customize buttons for it) and I see no way to switch active map to other one.

Like0
    Bruno
    Bruno01/01/2021      11:50
    @Ted:

Hi @Ted, I think that you switch between maps using the "Restore" button.

Despite of that, the robot can identify the map automatically after the relocation before start the cleaning.

Regards!

Like0
  • Hi @Roby, I have the S5 Max and I moved it to another house, without wifi and dock station, and when the cleaning was finished the robot went to the initial point.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roby
Welcome to Roborock Forum