Roborock S6 Internal Error

Roborock S6 Internal Error

Keep getting an internal error with reference to the left wheel. I reset to factory settings and re-updated the firmware back to the latest (01.19.98) but still getting the error. I cleaned the wheel to make sure it didn't have any debris. It will run for 15-20 minutes then has the internal error. In the app, it lists the error as follows, "Internal Error - Malfunction due to an internal error. Reset the robot. Error: 106 Left wheel open circuit."

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please email us the info below via support@roborock.com.

1. Please take out the dust bin and check the serial number on the label.
    2. Please send us the purchase info, with seller, order number, purchase date, product and price included.
    Like0
    Mike
    Mike12/11/2021      14:37
    @RR_Support:

Hi,

My S6MaxV has developed this issue too. I have read else where it could be as simple as taking the whee out and cleaning. Or is it the wheel module that needs to be replaced?

Thanks

—Mike

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/16/2021      16:39
    @Mike:

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

You can try the methods below:

1. Put the device on the ground, push it aggressively forward&backward for around 10 sec (like using an eraser). You can push it with some force like in the video below:

https://youtu.be/MiBkw_lcTF8

2. When you feel there's less resistance in the wheels, start cleaning again to see if it works.

Notice:

Manually pushing the device would cause an overheat of the motor. If the resistance is still high after erasing the wheel for 10 seconds, please wait for a while until the motor cools down, and then try it again.

Without professional testing, it's hard to tell where the issue lies exactly. Also taking out the wheels requires professional skills. If the issue can not go away, please contact support@roborok.com to get further assistance.

Like0
  • This is me now. An S6 MAX… Error:105 Left wheel short circuit

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/12/2023      16:47
    @Andy:

Hello, thanks for reaching out. May I know if you've tried the methods below?

1. Put the device on the ground, push it aggressively forward&backward for around 10 sec (like using an eraser). You can push it with some force like in the video below:

https://youtu.be/MiBkw_lcTF8

2. When you feel there's less resistance in the wheels, start cleaning again to see if it works.

Notice:

Manually pushing the device would cause an overheat of the motor. If the resistance is still high after erasing the wheel for 10 seconds, please wait for a while until the motor cools down, and then try it again.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the4mula
Welcome to Roborock Forum