S5 - Roborock app

S5 - Roborock app

Hello. I bought S5, but it the only one not supported in your Roborock app. How can I use it best?

1- How can I save 2 versions of the same map?

• Map Version A: blocking the furniture
  • Map Version B: without blocking them

2- in Xiami Home app, it is the option to have A second house, but I cant manage to use it with the vacuum. How can i make it work?

thank you.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

The S5 supports Mi Home app only.

Could you send us the pictures of the two versions of the map.

The S5 does not support multi-floor maps feature; you can use it to clean different houses, but it will reset the previous map and create a new map at each time if you move the robot to another house manually.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gabriella
Welcome to Roborock Forum