S6 firmware update new features

S6 firmware update new features

Dear support,

I've just updated to 3.5.8_1708, and in the release notes I found many interesting features:

• No mop zones
  • Multiple floors
  • Multiple room cleaning in custom sequence

However, I'm using the iOs app (4.32.2, the latest in my region), and I can't find any of these new features. Do I have to wait until the next update, or is there a way to enable some option? Thank you!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

The current firmware supports these features you mentioned.

For no mop zone, please click "map settings"-"no go zone" to get it.

Click " map settings" - "edit map" to get multi-floor maps feature.

For the last feature, you can click "map settings"- " edit room" to get it.

Like0
    SZak1
    SZak107/10/2020      12:56
    @RR_Support:

Thank you for the quick answer, but the screenshots you provided are either from the Android app or from a different version. I checked and there are no updates available (French App store)

Here is the latest (4.32.2) iOs app, and the features are missing (no "multiple maps" and no "no mop"):

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/13/2020      10:18
    @SZak1:

Hello,

Click "manage map" and verify whether you can get multi-floor maps feature.

For the no mop zone and room cleaning sequence, please reinstall the app to have a try. If it is still the same, please send us some pictures and tell us the brand and OS version of your cellphone.

Besides, please tell us the device info.

Like0
    SZak1
    SZak107/13/2020      15:50
    @RR_Support:

Thank you for the reply.

Reinstalling the app reinitialized the device, and now I have all the new features.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SZak1
Welcome to Roborock Forum