Reverting from multi floor to single floor

Reverting from multi floor to single floor

Hello,

So I have mapped my first floor on the "multi-floor" setting, and want to revert the settings back to single floor as I need to schedule the clean ups. My question is, will it delete my map if I revert the settings to single floor? I only have one map at the moment. Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Now only one map is stored, you can disable multi-floor maps feature directly and use the schedule room cleaning feature, it won't delete the current map.

Like2
    Jen Z
    Jen Z07/14/2020      05:37
    @RR_Support:

Thank you! This helped 😁

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/16/2020      07:40
    @Jen Z:

You are welcome. it is glad to help you.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jen Z
Welcome to Roborock Forum