Rooms shown as not rectangular

Rooms shown as not rectangular

Previously my S4 would correctly scan the house and show the rooms as rectangular, the walls are drawn more or less as straight continuous lines. I had issue with the side brush (error 17) so as a result I reset the system, restored to factory settings, updated firmware and now some walls are drawn as a series of smaller lines and the whole wall look jagged and slanted.

PLEASE advise !!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please send us a video of the abnormal behavior. You can upload it online if it is large, like google drive.

Please tell us the device info as pic attached.

Besides, please tell us the purchase info, you can send us a copy or screenshot of the invoice/receipt, including seller's name, order number, purchase date.

Note: You can email us these information, support@roborock.com

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Benny
Welcome to Roborock Forum