Robot doesn't work, doesn't turn on, does nothing, died

Robot doesn't work, doesn't turn on, does nothing, died

I bought my robot at an online store in Portugal 1 year ago. The Robot is supposed to have a two-year warranty, I await feedback from the store for support.

Last week I was going to turn on the robot to vacuum the house, and it won't turn on, I've already reset it, but without success, when I put it to charge, the box light turns off. I already clicked the call button a few seconds and nothing happens, the robot died, and I am very disappointed because it did not last more than a year.

Is there a solution to the problem? What does Roborock do to support these warranty devices?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

What is the model number of your robot?

Where did you purchase this vacuum? Please send us a copy or screenshot of the invoice/receipt. Including seller's name, purchase date and order number.

Like0
    Lemon13
    Lemon1307/24/2020      10:05
    @RR_Support:

Hello,

I already reported to you, from what I was told, the device must be broken.

I sent it to the seller, he will send it to the supplier in order to validate what the device has.

I hope there is a solution.

Thank you

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/25/2020      09:57
    @Lemon13:

I see, thanks for your reply and info.

If you need any further help, be free to let us know.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lemon13
Welcome to Roborock Forum