Application and Map Not loading

Application and Map Not loading

Hello customer service.

We bought the Roborock S5 Max a few weeks ago. It worked a few times and has a complete map of our apartment. But this morning when I opened the application, the map just says “loading map” and nothing happens. In fact the whole application is not working. I can’t even go into the menu options to update the firmware. So I can’t give you the serial number.

The Roborock unit is still working (manually) but no information is displayed in the application. So we cannot even track where it is going or the battery level, area covered or time spent of the Roborock unit. Please help. Thanks

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• This is the picture inside the application. As you can see all the menu and options are grey, so no access.

Like0
  • I managed to clear the cache and now it seems to be working again (see picture). So do I need to clear the cache every time and should I install the latest firmware? Thanks

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/27/2020      08:26
    @Sani:

Hello, it is glad to hear that you figured it out.

Clear cache is a method which you could try to solve this issue. There are some other methods you could try as well. Like switch to cellular data, ensure that you select the correct region, uninstall the app and so on.

Considering cache-clear helps, you can do that once it happens again, also, you can install the latest firmware.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sani
Welcome to Roborock Forum