Remote connection

Remote connection

Is there any way to connect to the Roborock when out of the home and not connected to the same network?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Except remote control, you can manage the robot when out of the home. In other word, to use remote control feature, your phone needs connect to the same network. That is the reason why you get that page.

Like1
  • I have zero issues managing the vacuum using the Roborock app when away from home.

Like0
    Vander
    Vander07/27/2020      16:12
    @Bink:

Yes I looked at remote control in the app and got a message that I needed to be connected to the same network, I incorrectly assumed that all functions required this. All working.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vander
Welcome to Roborock Forum