Name rooms in Roborock app and control by Google home

Name rooms in Roborock app and control by Google home

Hallo,  I'm a fresh user of the Roborock S6 pure. I have a question. It strikes me that I can rename the room on the map only in Mi Home App and on the other hand

I can't control the vacuum cleaner by voice by the Google Home by linking with this app. It is possible only in the Roborock app but it is not possible to name rooms. Is it possible to add a feature to Roborock app to control the device by Voice Google Home, for example: Hey Google, start Vacuum cleaner Roborock and clean the Kitchen? Both of them in one app Roborock.

Thank you

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Unfortunately this is not possible.

Like0
  • Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Yes, only the Mi Home app supports room naming feature and only Roborock app supports Google home; and the current voice command supported does not include "clean the specific room".

We will forward your request to our tech team and hope that they will add this feature.

Like0
    Pawelm
    Pawelm07/30/2020      08:11
    @RR_Support:

Thank you! I read many of these requirements on the internet. With this feature will be Roborock unrivaled and the TOP!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/07/2020      10:50
    @Pawelm:

Yep, I agree with you.

Please kindly wait and keep an eye on our app for the updates. Thanks for your support in advance.

Like0
    Vander
    Vander10/22/2020      14:05
    @RR_Support:

Named room cleaning works with Google assistant - as long as the correct map is already loaded. I’ve reported this in another support post so hopefully this small flaw will be fixed soon.

Keep the room names simple - doesn’t seem to work with an apostrophe in the name for example, but overall it’s great.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pawelm
Welcome to Roborock Forum