Where is the service centre for robot vacuum cleaner in Jakarta, Indonesia. I have 2 s5max and 3 mijia c1 and only 1 of Mijia C1 has problem. It is noisy like the part inside is not properly installed. Thank you
Rich Text Editor.
To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph.
An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu.
Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.
Thanks for reaching out.
Sorry, we do not have service center in Jakarta.
The abnormal noise of the device would come from several parts. Please try the methods below to rule it out first.
1. Run the robot without the main brush or its cover to see if the noise still exists. If it comes from the brush, please clean it according to the video below.
2. Unscrew the side brush and run the device without it to see if the noise still exists.
3. For model S5 max and S6, try to uninstall the front wheel; for other models, just uninstall the front wheel by hands.
Run the robot without the front wheel to see if the noise is gone. If the noise comes from the front wheel, please check the video below to clean it and drip oil into the inside of the wheel. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t3NM5udCZA6Z2Bro9tlwUK8SWeL4u0_Z
4. Press and spin the two wheels like the attached picture to see if there is any noise.
5. Clean the filter and change suction mode to the lowest quiet mode.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!