Unevenly cleaning

Unevenly cleaning

Why does the robot travel so unevenly? And in the same places several times?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

If the robot's cleaning trace is abnormal, try methods below.

1. Did the problem happen when the water tank was installed? If yes, uninstall tank to see if problem exists.

2. Have you ever checked if there is anything stuck inside of the wheel?

3. Does it happen on both carpet and hardfloor? Did you wax wood floor recently?

4. Use wet cloth to clean the wall sensor at right of device and cliff sensors like attached picture to have a try. If problem still exists, could you please send us a picture of wall sensor? You need to open the flash when taking photo of wall sensor so that it could show inside of sensor clearly.

Like0
    Caroline
    Caroline 08/28/2020      09:16
    @RR_Support:

Thanks for the reply.

1. No watertank is installed.

2. I cant find anything that is stuck

3. It happend both on carpet and hardfloor. We have not wax recently.

4. It is still a problem unfortunately. 

Like1
    Caroline
    Caroline 08/28/2020      09:22
    @RR_Support:

I have difficulty posting a picture here. Can I send it by email?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/29/2020      07:22
    @Caroline :

You can email us via support@roborock.com.

Please attach the forum link so that our agents can have a full understanding and continue to help you.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Caroline
Welcome to Roborock Forum