Disable room

Hi,

I got the S6 MaxV, and it's a great vaccumer!

I was wondering if it's possible to either "disable" cleaning in a room, or completely delete a room from the map?

The vaccumer recognizes the outside of our house, through the windows in the doors. To optimize the algorithm, it would be nice to be able to tell the vaccumer that whatever is in that "room" shouldn't be vaccumed. I know I could just make a virtual wall or no-go zone, but another great solution would be to simply add an "Off" value in the room customization of a room in the map editor, next to the vacuum suction level, and water level indicators.

Hope this is possible.

Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, this is a really great solution. It would be very convenient for this vacuum cleaner. I think you can try to do this through freelance software. Try this: https://andersenlab.com/services/cloud-development-services/amazon-web-services

Like0
    KlarkKent
    KlarkKent01/13/2024      22:05
    @anhgela:

thanks, i`ll check it out

Like0
    MaksLenivenko
    MaksLenivenko01/14/2024      23:50
    @anhgela:

Good afternoon. In order to “explain” to the vacuum cleaner what should be cleaned and what not, you need to write the appropriate algorithms in its “brains”, but for this you will need software developers who specialize in software engineering. For example, you can contact this company for help in solving your problem. They have been developing software for over 14 years and have extensive experience in almost any field. I'm sure they know how to solve your problem.

Like0
    William7574
    William757403/14/2024      14:43
    @anhgela:

Cryptocurrency services encompass a wide array of platforms and offerings tailored to meet the demands of the ever-evolving digital currency landscape. Amidst this growth, consumers often turn to reviews such as coinme reviews to assess the reliability and effectiveness of specific services, aiding them in making informed decisions about where to entrust their digital assets. Visit https://coinme.pissedconsumer.com/review.html and get information. From exchanges facilitating the buying, selling, and trading of various cryptocurrencies to wallet services providing secure storage solutions, the ecosystem continues to expand rapidly. Additionally, platforms offering educational resources, market analysis, and investment advice contribute to the maturation of this burgeoning industry.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenneth
Software Developer | Owner of Roborock S6 MaxV