Roborock S4: Loading Map

Roborock S4: Loading Map

My new Roborock is struggling with the app while cleaning. The app stops updating while the vacuum is cleaning and the dock/pause buttons don't work (from the app). I can edit the map, but the save fails. "Try again later." If I back out and come back in, it just says Loading Map and never pulls it in. Sometimes when it gets back to the dock, it will then update, but sometimes not and I have to remove it, reset all the wifi, re-pair the vacuum, and start the map all over again. Any thoughts on how I can make the network stick? I'm not having trouble with any other wifi component on the network, and I have strong signal throughout the house.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

Please send us some pictures of the app when it does not respond. In the meantime, what about the wifi led? Is it solid or flashing blue?

Please send us the device info.

Try to clear the cache on the app, switch to cellular data.

Besides, you can try to connect it to the mobile hotspot and verify whether it works well.

You must get 2 smart phones( A and B) .

1. Enable phone A's hotspot in phone's setting and create a name and password of hotspot.

2. Use phone B to install app and try to make robot cleaner connect hotspot sent from phone A.

Forget about the wifi from router in the whole process.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thetrev68
Welcome to Roborock Forum