Google Home Integration S4

Google Home Integration S4

I've tried to add MiHome to Google Home, and it does not work. It says "Added successfully", but Mi Home does not show up in the list of connected services, and my S4 isn't available in Google Home. I tried "sync devices" command, and it does nothing.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• It would be great if someone from Roborock could chime in on this question. Also, I sent an email to support and I haven't gotten a response yet.

Like0
  • Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

The app you need to connect the S4 to the Google home is Roborock app, not Mi Home app. And the skill you need to use is called Robo rock.

Like0
    dbtotahvacz
    dbtotahvacz08/20/2020      21:32
    @RR_Support:

I've heard that the Roborock app can't designate rooms. Does this mean that I can't say "Hey Google, vacuum the living room"?

Also, if I already have a map in Mi Home, will the map carry over to Roborock app or do I need to start the mapping over from scratch?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/22/2020      12:04
    @dbtotahvacz:

Hi,

Yes, the robot does not support room cleaning via voice command.

Theoretically, the map will carry over to Roborock app if you switched from Mi Home app, vice versa.

Like0
    Roby
    Roby08/24/2020      21:05
    @RR_Support:

I tried this with the Roborock app..I can log in but after that nothing happens..it doesn't show.up.in the linked services, it just returns to the list of services (s5max)

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dbtotahvacz
Welcome to Roborock Forum