S5 max google home/alexa room cleanning commands

S5 max google home/alexa room cleanning commands

It would be great if s5max or other model could support google assistant/alexa commands for room cleaning. Like: "hey google, tell roborock to clean the kitchen" or "alexa, tell roborock to clean my room". I think it would be the ultimate home automation feature for roborock and for sure it would be a very good for selling them. Its growing a lot the home automation enthusiatics and for sure, thats a feature thats is demanding for them. Other brands already have that feature just missing roborock.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• If you are a user of Home Assistant (I highly recommend it), you can do that, today. I'm able to create home assistant scripts for each room, and fire the scripts via my Amazon echos. Currently there is no "room name to room number" mapping - so I had to figure out what number corresponded to which room, first. But that wasn't so hard. I imagine that the reason the Alexa skill doesn't allow this is because there is no API call that returns the name and number.

Like2

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Emtec
Welcome to Roborock Forum