Sq Ft (Imperial) instead of Sq M (Metric)

Sq Ft (Imperial) instead of Sq M (Metric)

Hi. I have an S5 Max on the latest firmware and latest iOS Mi Home app with multiple floors set up. I had switched units to square feet and that worked, but recently it switched to meters and the menu item to switch back seems to be gone. I think it used to be in vacuum settings under DND, but that’s the last item in the list and no more units switch. Not sure what happened. What am I missing??

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Sorry, the Mi Home app does not support this feature, instead the Roborock app supports.

Like0
    everett
    everett12/29/2020      02:43
    @RR_Support:

I own a 250 dollar robot that cannot use the roborock app. Instead I have to find my way through the unnecessary mi home app and then just roughly convert metric to standard becuase I live in America. This needs to be fixed. I do not have any other mi home products and I will not. I do not need to use the entire app when there is a perfectly fine roborock app that I cant use, why?

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/29/2020      08:51
    @everett:

What is the model number of your device?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BZ101
Welcome to Roborock Forum