Using "Gentle" Mode All the Time

Using "Gentle" Mode All the Time

Is it ok to use "Gentle" mode all the time? Does it have sufficient suction strength to keep the floor clean? I have hard floor and no carpet...

I realised "gentle" is my favourite mode because it's the quietest ("Quiet" mode is still pretty loud IMO).

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

FYI, Gentle mode(mop mode) will cut down the vacuum strength to lowest and robot will still vacuum when mop mode is enabled. Therefore, if you use it all the time, the vacuum performance will be affected.

Besides, it will take effect once only, after robot finishes cleaning and backs to charge, the gentle mode will change to the previous cleanup mode.​

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

maxlaw01
Roborock S5 Max