Differing cleaning patterns

Differing cleaning patterns

I have attached a map showing an unusual pattern of cleaning in 2 rooms - the orange room on the right and the blu room at the bottom. The number of passes in the main area of the blue room is more than double the number of passes made in the main area of the orange room and they are approximately the same width. The vacuum seems to have mademuch smaller adjustments when turning in the blue room. This is apparent when watching the vacuum - it seems to go over each path twice. I have moved the dock since the original map was made but can’t see this being the cause as everything else is being cleaned normally.

Seems to be inefficient so I’d like to fix it

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Here’s the map referred to in my previous post:

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/24/2020      08:31
    @Vander:

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are those two rooms carpeted? Please send us some pictures of the actual rooms.

Use wet cloth to clean the wall sensor and cliff sensors.

Like0
    Vander
    Vander08/27/2020      21:11
    @RR_Support:

Hello

The room has low pile carpet.

i have cleaned the sensors although they were clean.

I repeated the clean and it seems to have cleaned normally - I will run it a few times over the next few days to see if the problem recurs.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/28/2020      06:15
    @Vander:

Hi Vander,

Thanks for your reply and info.

Definitely sure, you can take more time to monitor its performance.

If you have any further question, be free to let us know.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vander
Welcome to Roborock Forum