Roborock S5 - Error 107

Roborock S5 - Error 107

i have had my S5 for just under two month. the other day, when it was in the middle of a open room it stopped and displayed error 107 "right wheel short circuit". Several resets did not solve the problem and it has been displaying that code ever since. Any one know how to solve this problem? Reached out the Roborock customer service and have not heard back yet.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

We suggest you factory reset the device. See the video below:

https://youtu.be/bjSVEEgkVn0

Step 1. Hold the recharge button for 3-5 seconds.

Step 2. Press the reset button next to wifi LED with a pin just once. Then the light of the power button, recharge and spot cleaning button will be out. When doing this, please make sure you're still holding the recharge button without moving.

Step 3. Keep holding the recharge button for 5 seconds after you've pressed the reset button until the light of the power button blinks again, then you'll hear the tone "Restoring the initial version. It will take about five minutes. Please wait with patience". After that, you could stop holding the recharge button.

Besides, may I know when and where you purchased this S5?

Like0
  • Hi.

I have similar problem but it was the left wheel, error 105.

This is the response from the customer support.

I fixed mine following their instructions, hope helps.

If the internal error is related to the short circuit of the wheel, please try the method below:

1. Put the device on the ground, push it manually onward & backward for around 10 sec (like using an eraser). See video below:

https://youtu.be/MiBkw_lcTF8

2. When it feels like there's less resistance on the wheels, start cleaning again to see if it works.

Notice:

Manually pushing the device would cause an overheat of the motor. If it couldn't be handled within 10 sec, please wait for a while until the motor cools down, and try it again.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/31/2020      11:06
    @Brabu5:

Yep, for the short circuit error of the wheel, the method mentioned above helps a lot.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/31/2020      11:06
    @Brabu5:

Thanks for sharing.

Like0
    Skippy
    Skippy04/12/2023      20:46
    @Brabu5:

Thanks for the tip! It fixed my Rosie Roborock!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JamesH
Welcome to Roborock Forum