No Mop Area didn't do dry clean

No Mop Area didn't do dry clean

Hello, why my robot s5 max, didn't dry clean my carpet at all? A made this area No Mop to not wet cleaning, but it didn't clean it with dry clean too.

Please advise

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

It is normal, robot won't go to the no-mop zone on map when mopping module is installed. Neither vacuuming nor mopping.

If you want to vacuum no-mop zone, you can uninstall the mopping pad, then the no mop zone will become invalid when mopping module is removed.

Like0
    Danilenkob
    Danilenkob09/12/2020      10:28
    @RR_Support:

I think you should fix an algorithm. It should start to vacuum the dry and no mop areas first and then areas with the mop option

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/15/2020      11:28
    @Danilenkob:

The S5 Max can satisfy your needs. First, you can set no go zone or no mop zone and the robot will vacuum the rest areas but the no go zone, then you can remove the no go zone and make the robot vacuum and mop the specific area which you marked as no go zone/no mop zone earlier.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Danilenkob
Welcome to Roborock Forum